Payment & Fraud
PFS Payment & Fraud services work on your behalf to offer a smooth payment processing experience while protecting your business from undue risk.
Our payment processing and fraud management services leverage 25+ years of experience successfully supporting eCommerce operations. We offer a secure, system-driven solution that includes integrations with best-in-class technology providers and comprehensive reporting for complete solution visibility. We operate a scalable, global team of well-trained resources processing orders 7 days/week according to business rules that meet your unique requirements with quick turnaround times.
Our flexible service offering assists you in selecting, implementing and managing payment operations. Multicurrency capabilities support domestic and international operations with US state sales tax and VAT management. Our built-in technology partnerships and tools ensure support for all major, store, and private label credit cards, as well as emerging payment methods. Through it all, we ensure the safety of your data with the highest level of PCI compliance (Level 1 version 3.2.1).
- Credit card authorization and settlement services
- Pre-integrated payment gateways: CyberSource and Adyen
- Alternative payment integrations (support for: PayPal, Apple Pay, Google Wallet, etc.)
- Gift card integrations
- Multicurrency cross-border payment solutions
- US state sales tax support
- VAT management and reporting
- Payment reconciliation to identify missing revenue
- Merchant of Record services for countries you’re not registered in
Our experts monitor fraud activity on your behalf to mitigate risks and reduce/control chargebacks while providing customers a seamless, repeatable eCommerce experience. Working with business rules determined by you according to your industry standards and business priorities, we ensure an appropriate balance of risk and service.
- Consultation fraud services throughout implementation
- Operational management of fraud rules and reviews
- Customized business rules profile to lower chargebacks
- Chargeback dispute management
- Overall approval percentage rate around 95% vs. industry standard 93%
- Data-driven recommendations for the right balance of protection
- Scalable staffing plans to accommodate volume fluctuations
Accounts receivables and collections services support your B2B operations on the front-end and back-end.
- Settlement reconciliation support
- Multiple terms options
- Customized dunning
- A/R summary and detailed reporting
- Cash, credit and collection management
- Refund check support
- Systemic hold controls
- Branded invoicing
- Journal entries and support
Bundle order management along with payment and fraud services for a complete order-to-cash (O2C) platform that turns CapEx into OpEx.
With differentiators like customizable reporting, a fully integrated customer service tool and support for international and multicurrency payment processing, our O2C platform is not your typical legacy OMS and it’s not an oversimplified cloud-based solution. Instead, this “business function as a service” model combines the best of both worlds, equipping you with full-service order management functionality (e.g. support for DOM, subscription, lot management, tax and VAT calculations, etc.) and cloud benefits (e.g. easy to setup, affordable, scalable, etc.).
Why do I need fraud services in addition to a fraud tool?
As a fraud services provider, we implement, plan and monitor your fraud activity according to the latest industry standards. Our management team has a combined 40+ years of fraud experience. We have an in depth understanding of the threats facing your business and decades of experience effectively minimizing those threats by applying a combination of knowledge and technology.
We offer extensive experience with the leading fraud platforms, but we also stay on top of the latest features and tools being released daily to ensure our solutions are kept up-to-date with the best protection available. As an example, implementation of Ekata, a newer identity verification application, led to additional fraud savings of $26K per month for one PFS client. By leveraging our team, you are able to focus on what you do best—running your business—while we mitigate any threats to your operation.
How do I know my customer data is secure?
PFS’ systems and operations comply with the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) guidelines for Level 1 version 3.2.1 compliance, the highest level available. We continually monitor our solution through self-assessment and annual audits that ensure the protection of your data.
What if my business has unique threats?
We aren’t offering a one-size-fits-all solution – every solution PFS designs is unique to each business. Whether you are a nutraceuticals company struggling with online payment constrictions or an apparel brand selling high value products with increased counterfeit risk, we work with you to implement the rules and guidelines that ensure the right balance of risk tolerance and quality service.
Who can benefit from these services?
The flexibility of our Payment & Fraud services means we are equipped to support a range of business requirements, including support for:
- Luxury brands battling higher fraud exposure but lacking the in-house expertise and systems to monitor orders
- International brands seeking to simplify their VAT management via an alternate Merchant of Record
- Beauty brands seeking to take advantage of influencer marketing with in app checkout integrations
- Multi-brand solutions requiring standalone fraud services for alternative payments
- Brands requiring promotional fraud profiles to optimize peak season, promotional and sale fluctuations
Why PFS’ Payment & Fraud service?
We are equipped with systems, processes and expertise that enable highly customized payment & fraud solutions supporting your unique business factors. We help you avert fraudulent transactions while ensuring “good” orders are processed without unnecessary delay. We offer the highest level of security and extensive experience with the industry’s leading payment processors, CyberSource and Adyen, and the applications they offer. Our solution keeps your unique business requirements top of mind to ensure a highly secure yet functional online shopping experience for your eCommerce customers.
PFS has partnered with the L’Oréal Luxury division for over seven years. We have created a custom solution to provide fraud protection, brand diversion and seamless payment processing.
- Protected over $9M in fraud
- Consistently managed fraud reviews to operate well below industry benchmarks (8% vs. 25%)
- Solution continues to perform well below industry expected chargeback ratios despite YoY increases of 137% CNP orders
- Collaborate with client to turn on/off promotional fraud profiles to optimize peak season, promotional and sale fluctuations
- Consulted and implemented secure tokenization, ApplePay and standalone fraud services for alternative payments
EXPLORE OUR OTHER SERVICES
Learn more about our carefully crafted offerings and extensive experience in the industry.