Our new whitepaper focuses on the mobile divide – tablets compared to smartphones – and the key differences between the two devices in eCommerce. While most research aggregates the devices together, we have compiled device-specific research that looks at key metrics including sales, geography, and demographics.
- Interesting smartphone and tablet consumer trends that correlate with different geographies, holidays, their common online activities, and more.
- Information on the revenue divide between smartphones and tablets in the online retail industry projected to reach $252 billion globally by 2020.
- How holiday peak season affects mobile eCommerce market trends such as purchasing and research around the world.
- What consumer behavior trends (such as shopping, browsing, and price checking) are changing and how demographics and location influence these trends.
- How major technological advances to smartphones and tablets will likely affect the way devices are used to purchase online in the future.